Wednesday, September 19, 2007

hallelujah


Whilst listening to Jeff Buckley's awesome version of the song Hallelujah, I decided I needed to post something. It's been a while, I know, but I've had a lot going on. Maybe a little too much. I'll try to recap the last few weeks as briefly as possible:

work = busy
home life = strained but moving forward
STBX = moved out
mood = good
on-line life = fun and different
OKC = over and out
UK friend = mad about me, calls daily
Other OKC friends = still in contact
off-line life = fun and different
dinner date = new "activity" partner (strictly platonic)
new activity partner = lots of gifts!
health = still in question but thinking positively
CT = clear
CA125 = not so clear (WTF!)
quest for iPod = complete!

That's it, in outline form. I am ramping up for my trip to Singapore and Bali at the end of the week!!!!!!!!! Only problem is I have NO idea what I'm going to wear. It's going to be over 90 and sticky the whole time I'm there. I don't know about you but if I'm wearing a skirt and it's hot and sticky, so are my thighs. I hate that. I'll have to do some creative wardrobe thinking. As Edna Mode would say - NO SHORTS! I'm going to try to post while there if I can. I'll take lots of pictures and keep a hand written diary (imagine that) so I will have lots of fodder for the blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to email you and say wtf lady - no posts, no emails! Glad life online and off is fun and different! What exactly does this mystery 'activity partner' that isn't the platonic dinner date do with you, pray tell?

I think of you whenever I wear my bone shawl pins in my hair, and I bought yarn that you will love, and I miss you and I cannot wait to hear about Singapore!

Take care and I'll send love and reiki regarding the health sitch!

Sharon Rose said...

Glad to see you back! I was starting to worry. *hug*

RE: travel clothes: Take a note from us fat girls: Skirts over thin cotton shorts. You can use workout wear, but to get 'em cheap just buy men's boxer briefs. No thigh rub, no sweat trickles, and no pantylines!

Some have longer "legs" than others, so check the packages carefully. ;)

Anne Turner said...

Jeff Buckley huh, I collect his Dad Tim.
Hope your back from Bali soon. Miss you guys!!

Sharon Rose said...

How the heck am I supposed to call you to tell you about movie stuff if I don't even know you're back in the country?

Huh?