Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year


Reader: Why bother having a blog if you never update it?

Me: Yeah, I know. Sorry. I'm a lame blogger.

Reader: I mean, it's not like you have anything else to do.

Me: Ha ha.

Reader: I know you're busy but what happened to the blog?

Me: When I started the blog I had more time to work on it - it was summertime and the livin' was easy. When things started getting busy again, something had to go. I mean, I have LOTS of ideas for things to write about....I guess I'm just lazy. Sorry.

Reader: It's OK, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just hate it when someone starts something and then doesn't keep it up. Oops -- that sounds kind of naughty.

Me: Hey! This is a PG blog! Well, maybe R but watch it, OK?

Reader: Sorry, sorry. I lost my head. Oh oh, I said "head." Is that bad?

Me: Knock it off!

Reader: OK. So, do you think you'll try to do more blogging now?

Me: Yeah, I suppose so. I have some issues that are burning to be flamed.

Reader: That's good! Flame on! Wait, that's not dirty, right?

Me:............

Reader: Sorry. I couldn't resist. Hey, what does the picture have to do with this blog?

Me: Nothing. I just know that people don't like to read blogs if there aren't any photos.

Reader:.................

3 comments:

knottykitty said...

Well, we can certainly tell what's on your mind....ahem! You are toooo funny! Happy New Year! :)

Anne Turner said...

Hugs and Kisses.....silly woman

Sharon Rose said...

I've missed you horribly. Hope you're getting the action you so clearly desire and deserve. :)