Thursday, August 2, 2007

I know you've missed this kind of entry.....


Here is a photo of someone who wanted to chat with me today. He lives in Pratt, KS - appropriately enough. He describes himself as a crossdresser, openminded and submissive.

"
I am looking for a friend that I can go into Wichita and have help me shop for dresses, skirts, and other fun clothes. I love Maurices, Fredericks, Macys, and all the nice stores. I also enjoy going to the adult stores and trying on lingerie. Would love to have someone to shop with."

Let me be clear....I have nothing, and I do mean nothing against cross dressers, open minded, or submissive people but.... why write to me? I don't live in Wichita; I can't take you shopping; and I certainly don't look good in short plaid skirts!

In other news, I did receive the most amazing short story from one of my UK friends today. It was brilliant! He was entering it in a contest and I hope he wins. I wish I could write like that. I'll see if he will let me post it here some day.

Carry on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maurices is the only actually clothing store in Eburg. The others sell weird horse-inspired stuff and are like a rustic, but still glitter happy, version of Bloomingdales. That may be nearly the case in Kansas. But still, no self respecting cross dressing man should shop at Maurices. Absolutely a prat!

In other interest: my word verification for this comment looks dirty: vjjhole. I like it!