Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Giving in

It may be time for me to throw in the towel, and the credit card, and sign up for this on-line dating thing. Maybe I'm just fresh meat but I've received 4 inquiries or, as they call it, "interested in you" emails from chemistry.com and they get more interesting each time. I'm not sure if Assad and I will have a lot in common but it might be interesting to find out, don't ya think? Especially since I'm all ready with my new Demartini outlook. Let's review the pros and cons of this venture:

pro: free meals
con: leg shaving
pro: fun times
con: stomach sucking
pro: getting compliments
con: taking compliments
pro: finding someone who likes me for who I am
con: more leg shaving
pro: having a smile on my face all the time
con: having to explain the smile on my face and clean shaven legs to the soon-to-be ex-husband living in the basement and my teen-aged daughter without looking like some sort of brazen hussy just looking for a good time and a free meal.

Oh, but since I'm in the Demartini-zone now, it's all good, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we get the other family members into the Demartini zone that might just make it easy-peasy!

Tava said...

Love it! My friend Nora just started with Match.com. It seems fun. Also, from previous post, I CANNOT fall asleep without a book on my ipod.

Sharon Rose said...

Try OKCupid. It matches you up by personality VERY effectively. I met Alex (she came to the movies with us) and my girlfriend Alia and lots of other good friends that way. And it's free!