Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm an otter-retriever

Let me explain. On the okcupid sight, they ask you to take all kinds of funny tests to get to know you better. I decided to take the animal personality test. I had a feeling I'd come out like a dog; otter was a bit of a surprise. Here are my test results:

Your Score: Otter-Retriever

You scored 65% Otter, 50% Lion, 30% Beaver, and 65% Golden Retriever!

Your personality is chacterized with both Golden Retriever and Otter personality traits.

Golden retrievers appreciate the value of a close relationship, and can deal with commitment. You're thoughtful, nurturing and tolerant... people know that they can go to you if they need to be comforted. However, your caring nature may make it difficult to say no, and your sensitivity can cause you to get hurt a lot. Golden Retrievers are very adaptable, compassionate, and great team players.

Otters are fun-loving, spontaneous creatures. Always optimistic, otters can sometimes overlook important details or move at a pace that's a little too fast for everyone to keep up with. They aren't usually into details, and may have a problem with procrastinating. However, otters are very social and have a great love for people. They may be very charismatic and have lots of friends.

Hmmm. I hope this doesn't mean that I will be rolling in dead things and liking my privates. It certainly doesn't help to explain why some bozo named h0tb0y sent me a message with a picture of himself spanking the monkey! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!! What is WRONG with people!


No comments: