Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm sorry, but.......


Why me? This is from a 27-year-old guy in D.C.:

My name is xxxxxx and am from usa in st newjersey.am a businessman i have my own company and stores which i sell cloths,shoes,electronics and many more....I'm intelligent, fun,faithful..,I'm honest, caring, giving,hard worker, trusting, honest, ,open minded well I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v...am new on the internet i just join here am also new here well am a here looking for a woman i will spent the rest of my life with...I like to meet a woman who will be honest with me...THE woMAN I AM LOOKING FOR is able to share his heart and life with me..sHe is not on this site to play online games but wants to develop a real life long term loving relationship...as i told u am new that is why i have not fill much of my profile... I believe that true love exists. I just have to find it...I would like to find consistency and honesty in my partner. I can offer the world to the right person. Sometimes you have to take a chance on love. T I will have hers for sure.I'm looking for something serious and long term- so here I am . I love to travel,Friends are like diamonds; they are rare and very precious.
Treat them carefully and lovingly and keep them safe in your heart so you'll never lose them .....Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one One of the best feelings in the world is to touch and warm someone's heart, whether it be your love or just a friend, almost nothing can feel better A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.....There comes a time in every life we find the heart we're looking for..All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.Hello.. how are u doing i hope u are doing good as i am well i know that u are the woman i have been dreaming to have in life the woman i have been thinking when i was a child well... HOPE TO HERE FROM U SOOM......Yourfrined brown u can add me to your yahoo this is id high_spirit2003@yahoo.com see u byee :u can add me so we talk there okay take care and have a nice loving day...................


I'm sorry but, WTF! I feel a bit evil about posting this - I mean, I wouldn't want someone posting my lame-ass email on the internet for others to make fun of. But, WTF!!! At least the widower from NJ who was looking to replace his wife could complete a sentence.

6 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Maybe you should send me your profile so I can see why you're getting these? :)

knottykitty said...

Oh dear. Just be careful of guys who want to marry you and then have packages of stuff bought with stolen credit cards sent to your address....

...I'm just sayin....

Anne Turner said...

LOL.. ya, I saw that 60 min show too. You sure know how to pick them! I think he was trying to be WAY to sweet and sensitive. Creepy!!
Aren't you afraid someone will add him to thier yahoo friends..maybe ya shouldn't have posted his email :P

Tava said...

OMG and WTF are right. Yucky!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm at a loss for words. :-)

Unknown said...

Friends are like diamonds ;).

That is better than the profile I read. The guy's opeing line was, "I am a normal Chinese human."