Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am Kermit the Frog


I've started to really enjoy these little OKC tests. Some of the questions are outrageously funny or outrageously stupid. The shorter the better. Two more I took yesterday: What is Your Spirit Guide Animal? (Wolf - very hip) and What Seasame Street Character are You? (Kermie!). I like both of those outcomes, I think. Kermit is cool, right? I'm sure he's a Libra.

My child came back from vacation last night. Two weeks at grandmas was good but she was happy to be back with her dogs. Not back with me, mind you, but the dogs. They got a far more affectionate greeting than I did. I have to say that it did hurt my feelings just a bit, not that I was in any way surprised. She has always been better with animals than people but I gave birth to her for cryin' out loud! Long, painful, back-labor, c-section BIRTH!! I think I deserve a little hug and kiss now and then. (She did bring me a bag of LEGOs and some Jersey tomatoes.)

1 comment:

Tava said...

I always say hi to Ishii first when I come home from vacation. Jon has learned to live with it. The dogs always act so happy to see you when you come home- it's like their world revolves around you ( and it does ) so it is normal to act so excited to see them. But she could have acknowledged you after that. Oh the joys of teenagers, can't wait! I am sure my boy will be worse than a girl and completely ignore me and not hug me for years!