Monday, July 2, 2007

What the.....

I have taken the advice of several friends and switched over to okcupid.com for my daily humiliation. It has been fun, so far, I must admit. I have received messages from a nice bisexual, polyamorous couple who are new to the area and want to make friends; a woo message from some guy named hornytom; a relatively normal message from a relatively normal person who wants to chat, and this guy (who, thank ALLAH, lives somewhere in NY):

it`s a plessure writting to know u nore. as a new friend, i read ur profile and i was overwhelmed with joy to see aperson of my kin and likeness, i will love to hear from u, pleased don`t feel embarrased, it is the feeling i got from ur profile. write me so we talk more better.
with regards from,
Enzo.

I'm a tolerant and open-minded person but how exactly am I "a person of his kin and likeness?????" I have GOT to get a better picture taken. (E! Help me out here!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me your email addy and I'll send them over. emmaknits at gmail dot com

knottykitty said...

Hey, don't judge Enzo too harshly! It could be love at first sight.....O..M...G...You've got to find a NEW place to hang out your profile!!

Tava said...

This post almost made me pee my pants! I want to know you more better too!